Registration and Scholarships
REGISTER BY PHONE: Call the Strand Center for the Arts directly at 518.563.1604.
REGISTER IN PERSON: Visit us at 23 Brinkerhoff Street in downtown Plattsburgh.
REGISTER BY MAIL:
Print and complete the CLASS REGISTRATION FORM and mail it with your payment to: Artistic Programming Director, the Strand Center for the Arts, 23 Brinkerhoff Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901.
Tuesday to Friday, 10am – 5pm
Saturday, 10am – 2pm
Sunday and Monday closed
To register online please note:
- You must have a 'patron login' profile (set-up is easy and available at link below)
- You must submit the information of everyone in your household registering for classes, including children
- All members of the household MUST have their date of birth submitted
- All members of the household MUST sign the liability form (available online)
- DO NOT use your brower's Back button when navigating the Arts People site; instead, use the on-page Back button
The Strand Center accepts cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
Through generous support from the United Way and private sponsors, the Strand Center for the Arts is able to provide youth scholarships to students under the age of 18. We consider this a vital program in supporting equal access to arts education programming for members of our community.
Youth scholarships can be used toward:
- CLAY CLASSES including single and multi-session classes
- PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS
- DANCE CLASSES
- VISUAL ART CLASSES
- FIBER ART CLASSES
- CRAFT CLASSES
- GRAPHIC ART CLASSES
CLICK HERE for a scholarship application form or stop by the Strand Center for the Arts at 23 Brinkerhoff Street.
For further information call us at 518.563.1604 or send an email to email@example.com.